7 Chakra Adjustable Bracelet|
Whenever a chakra gets blocked the life energy gets blocked, leading to the onset of mental and physical ailments.
Here is a guide to the 7 chakras and their meaning.
CROWN CHAKRA: Connection to the devine
- The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Color: Violet
- Location: Very top of head.
- Emotional Issue: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality.
- Physical Association: Pineal gland, nervous system and brain.
THIRD EYE CHAKRA: Intuition and sense of purpose in life
- Our ability to focus and see the bigger picture.
- Color: Indigo
- Location: Forehead between the eyes.
- Emotional Issue: Intuition, imagination, and wisdom.
- Physical Association: Pituitary gland, sinuses, eyes.
THROAT CHAKRA: Self expression
- Our ability to communicate
- Color: Blue
- Location: Throat
- Emotional Issue: Communication and self expression of feelings.
- Physical Association: Vocal cords, teeth, and respiratory system.
HEART CHAKRA: Love, relationships, and self awareness.
- Our ability to Love
- Color: Green
- Location: Center of chest (above the heart).
- Emotional Issue: Joy, love, and inner peace.
- Physical Association: Immune system, heart, lungs, circulatory system.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Personal Power and ability to channel.
- Color: Yellow
- Location: Upper abdomen
- Emotional Issue: Self-worth and self-esteem
- Physical Association: Digestive track, nervous system, and pancreas.
SACRAL CHAKRA: Our personal connections to accept new experiences and others.
- Sexuality and pleasure.
- Color: Orange
- Location: Lower abdomen
- Emotional Issue: Sense of abundance, well being and pleasure.
- Physical Association: Reproductive organs, kidneys and bowels.
ROOT CHAKRA: Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Career and money mindset.
- Color: Red
- Location: Base of spine (tailbone area)
- Emotional Issue: Survival issues such as money and food.
- Physical Association: Spine, rectum, legs, arms, and circulatory system.
Lava Stone is a grounding stone that connects us to earth. It is also a calming stone, it is very useful in helping to relieve anger.
Lava stones are porous and have craters all over them. So they are able to absorb the essential oils very well. Just drop a drop or two of oil on one or more of the beads on the bracelets.
Size: Adjustable from 16.8 cm to 26 cm
Materials: Natural stones, synthetic amber